Friday, May 13, 2016

Nicknames I was given

Dany, given to me in kindergarten the first time because my best friend could say my name. Dany the second time in 3rd because, I don't know why, I 'played' basketball, and that's just what the coach called me. Until I got into trouble for putting that on my paper and she yelled at me for being lazy, she also yelled at me for making a face, when I was not doing so. Then I stuck with Danielle for a while until the fun time in 6th grade when my best fried who first called me Dany, decided my name was imbecile she doesn't even know why today. Then for some odd, odd reason the class clown would call me Danil (Danul) but it was just a few people who called me that. Then back to Danielle for a long while until, this year where a few of my friends and teachers started call me Dany or Dani again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dany, I don't know if you'll see this comment, but I want to let you know how much I enjoyed having you in class. You are supportive of everyone, and I always appreciated your sweet attitude. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete